Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nicotine Narcissist

So last night I finally told me mom that I smoke! Overwhelming experience, but I'm glad that the secret is out - this is one of the biggest things I've ever had to own up too and it felt liberating so to celebrate my new found "freedom" I took a smoke ;)

Some smokin' hot models..






 Something about smoking models just seems classic and enticing, I've always loved pictures of smoking models I guess I can join the clique now! (Not that I'm a model) Now that I'm open about my smoking I really want to be a "classy smoker" - I want a cigarette case so bad! I've even been browsing the internet for one (did that before I told my mom)




As you can see I want a girly-girl jeweled case - I'm out, might just go have a smoke ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment